Thursday 3 April 2014

Men's Shirt Refashion

When I sorted through our closet before renovations (I will post about this later) I found my husband had heaps of old shirts that I haven't seen him wear in years. After checking with him I snatched them for myself. I have seen heaps of men's shirt refashions that I love and have great plans for some of them. For the first shirt I just chopped off the sleeves and sewed them under then took in the sides so it fit nicely. I used the leftover fabric from the sleeves to create a tie around the neck. I like how it turned out but I hate home much it creases up... I HATE ironing!

Love the print on this shirt
 I Paired my new top with a cute skirt I found at Vinnies thrift store for $4!
Shirt: refashioned // Skirt: Vinnies (similar )
Thanks for stopping by
A

No comments:

Post a Comment