Friday 1 May 2015

The Last of Summer






Winter seems to have arrived full force here with only the occasional sunny, but still freezing, day... but before it did I managed to wear this little outfit for a glorious day of wine and good food in the Barossa Valley - Murray Street Vineyards might be my new favorite place! As not to confuse anyone I will admit that I didn't take these photos while in the Barossa (I'm really terrible at actually taking photos while I am out) so I did a little shoot of a few outfits about a week later (you may see this location a lot!)

The Skirt was a find at $1 from the local thrift shop and the top and shoes both came from my charity shop binge in Western Australia (Bunbury and surrounds) and I can't remember for sure prices or exact locations as I think I went to every thrift shop within 20km and a few that were further away! I do know that I came home with a suitcase that was about twice as heavy and was only 1kg under the weight restriction!

No comments:

Post a Comment