Sunday 17 January 2016

Mad Bastards Loose In The Forest









 Hello, back again with another outfit :) I wore this little get up for a very pleasant day out to Clare with friends. After Lunching at Mr Mick's, a lovely little tapas place, we went to Mad Bastards to try some of their wines. Both were delightful, although Mad Bastards certainly requires a certain twisted sense of humour! I took the opportunity to take some outfit photos in front of the vines. On the way home we stopped at Bundaleer Forest to take a few more photos in the shade of some beautiful trees.




















 Almost this entire outfit is thrifted and to be honest I'm not 100% sure where I got it all from! I know the shoes were from Savers (a personal favourite) and cost me about $12. My top came in a bulk lot that I bought off of eBay, so it's hard to put a dollar value on. The groovy round glasses were also an eBay find! The hat is an old favourite that I bought back when I was in high school and the earrings are also an old pair (although not quite as old as the hat!) The skirt is from one of the local shops (or local before my big move) in Gawler.











All photos for todays post were taken by my lovely housemate :)
Until Next Time
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment