Friday 6 May 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week


A few of the blogs I like to read do a feature at the end of the week outlining the little things that have made them happy. I loved this idea as I thought it would not only be a nice thing to post but it's also a chance for me to reflect on my week and remember to appreciate the little things that keep me happy. I think we could all use that little reminder sometimes as it's so easy to get bogged down in the negative things in life. I'm looking forward to a good weekend at the Gumeracha Medieval Fair and then the football on Sunday! Hope you have a good weekend planned too. Here's what's made me happy this week:


  1. Tea weather! There is nothing better, in my book, than cuddling under a warm rug on the sofa with a nice hot mug of tea, or six!
  2. Sharing fresh fruit with my bunnies - Sometimes I need to force myself to be healthy but it's easy when I have a fuzzy bunny on my lap munching on a grape out of my bunch or a raspberry out of the punnet.
  3. Audio books - Driving two hours to see family and attend appointments stops being a chore when I have a good book to listen to! Currently on my phone: Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon (Borrowed via Overdrive)
  4. New socks - as the nights gets cooler and getting out of bed in the morning is hard work the feel of soft new socks keeping my toes warm is just bliss.
  5. A weekend at home - last weekend we spent a lovely weekend at home, venturing out only once to visit the Burra Antique Fair on the Saturday, restful and restorative after months of non-stop business.
  6. Everything bunny related (will there ever be a day this is not on the list - I think not) and finding not one but three rabbit vases at the Antique Fair (two of which came home with me)
  7. Autumn sunshine - need I say more?
  8. How cuddly my little three legged dog is on cold mornings, I just love Jack cuddles!
  9. My new London bus handbag from Modcloth (photos coming soon, I promise!)
  10. Getting a $15 voucher from Priceline = free eyeshadow, score!
 Have a great weekend!
A xx

*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***
(Photo taken by my good friend Mark)

2 comments:

  1. Modcloth are the greatest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, definitely! They seem to be taking at lot of my hard earned money at the moment!

      Delete