Wednesday 18 May 2016

DIY: Animal Silhouettes



I started this project late last year but I only just got them hung up in the last few weeks and thought I would share this quick DIY with you.


Supplies:


  • Burlap 'canvas'
  • Black permanent marker
  • Black paint
  • Paint brush
  • Animal silhouettes (I used these: rabbit, fox and owl)
  • Printer
Instructions: 

1. Print off your animal silhouettes, cut them out and lay them onto your 'canvas' 


2. Trace around the image with your black marker




3. Paint the inside of the image black - I used a small paint brush around the edges so as not to go over the lines and a bigger one in the middle to speed up the process.



And thats it! Here's some pictures of where they are hanging now, I think they turned out pretty good. 





I can think of lots more animals and designs you could use to make something similar, what design would you use?
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment