Friday 24 June 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

source - she also sells books and gifts that are ridiculously adorable 
I've spent most of the day curled up on the couch under my faux fur throw rug reading my book and drinking endless cups of tea, it's been very relaxing but also a form of major procrastination! But now Mark is home and he's put the news on so I had better write my happy list before the news eradicates those happy feelings. I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend including a trip to the Clare Valley and giving the house some much needed attention.


  1. My new coat making going outside *almost* bearable. 
  2. Powering through books - reading instead of being glued to the TV in the evenings has been so good.
  3. Chats with Ned (my father) in the afternoons after work.
  4. Wearing my bed socks to work under my boots - so warm and comfortable.
  5. Jack's insane happiness last weekend when he found an abandoned ball out on his walk.
  6. Hot showers on cold nights - then changing into my PJs and wrapping myself in my fluffy bathrobe. 
  7. Feeding the bunnies something new - I love watching their little faces change from bewildered to ecstatic when they figure out that it's actually food!
  8. Figuring out how to fit a small workspace into the shoebox that is my lounge room - now I just have to get around to doing it.
  9. Avocado - with everything. 
  10. Lusting after pretty flower arrangements on Pinterest - I might have to become a blogger cliche and start buying fresh flowers to have around my house!

*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment