Monday 6 June 2016

Introducing: Captain Jack

I figure I talk about my animals so much on my blog that maybe some of you would like to know a little more about them, so I'm starting a little feature where I introduce them to you. This will either run for six weeks or six months depending on how often I get around to writing these posts! I thought I would start at the beginning by introducing them oldest to youngest.


This is Captain Jack, He will be 9 years old in September. I got Jack as a 3 month old puppy and he has been with me ever since. Here's what you need to know about Jack:

  • He was already names Jack when I got him - I added the Captain for Captain Jack Sparrow or Captain Jack Harkness (depends on the day you ask me!)
  • He lives for chasing his tennis ball and has even worn his teeth down into the correct shape to hold one (the vet says this is fine and doesn't make his teeth sore)
  • He survived a battle with cancer when he was 7.
  • His battle with cancer has left him with only 3 legs - he chooses to believe that extra leg was never necessary. 
  • I have seen him run on two legs before.
  • He is a Pomeranian cross something - we don't know what the something is but think it might be some type of terrier due to his attitude.  






Hope you like this little insight into this extraordinary little man!
A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment