Thursday 16 June 2016

Outfit: Check Mate


I wore this little ensemble for a day out in Pirie. We had lunch and then scoured the shops for some much needed storage solutions. We stopped at Bowman Park, near Crystal Brook, on the way home to take a few outfit photos. These photos were taken while dodging the rain and fighting with the wind but I think we did alright in the end! I've been looking for a way to style this capelet for a while, It's been sitting in my wardrobe for a few years but I had never found a way I felt comfortable with it. Eventually I threw caution to the wind, bit the bullet, and all those other cliches and just chucked it on. I think it turned out ok! I did try and balance out the top with a skirt while still cinching the waist with a belt. I think I'll be wearing it a lot more often now I've got a fool proof look. What do you think?













No comments:

Post a Comment