Thursday 30 June 2016

Outfit: Picnic at Hanging Rock


Ok, so I'm not at hanging rock and it was definitely far to cold to picnic but I'm sticking with that title! If you have been reading the last few posts you will know I spent some time last weekend with my family and one stop was the delightful Martindale Hall (If you missed it those posts are here and here). Martindale Hall was used as a location in one of my favourite films Picnic at Hanging Rock, hence the title of the blog post. I thought I would do a little post on the outfit I chose to wear. I started with the tulle skirt as I have been dying to wear it ever since it arrived in the post and I thought this was a wonderful excuse to dress it down with a chunky knit and ankle boots. Overall I was happy with the outfit and think I will get more wear out of this skirt than I first anticipated. I do think I'll give the skirt a little trim before I wear it again though, I'm not a huge fan of the midi on me as I am so petite I think it makes my legs look far too short! What do you think?














Boots, bag and Jumper - Thrifted
Tulle skirt - Ebay
Scarf - Ebay
Hat - Shoeshed
Tights - Big W
** Photos by Mark**

P.S. Sorry about the slightly blurry photos that place is dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment