Saturday 2 July 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

source













































This week’s line up of happy things is such a blogger cliché – I don’t know whether that means I’m making it as a blogger or failing dismally! I thought this little image of Sheldon was perfect as winter seems to have really taken hold, we had the first proper frosts of the season this week, which saw us scraping ice off of windscreens at ridiculous o’clock in the morning. I can’t say I’ve been sad to have a few day’s at home this week to focus on my writing from the comfort of my warm little shoebox! All said and done, it was a good week, here’s what made it that way:

  1. A bouquet of fresh flowers on the bookshelf – they really brighten up this grey weather.
  2. Reading Charlotte’s updates on her little baby girl Olive and Janssen’s sweet post in appreciation of maternity nurses – me, clucky? Never!
  3. Eating leftover Easter chocolate that I found in the back corner of the cupboard.
  4. Having a hot water bottle on my lap in the early mornings to stave off the chill.
  5. Mark bringing me cups of tea to help me relax – He’s a keeper.
  6. Finishing watching season 6 of Pretty Little Liars spoiler free.
  7. A very productive Tuesday – photos taken and edited, posts planned and layout issues fixed.
  8. Getting into the routine of getting up in the mornings, getting ready and then writing – definite progress.
  9. Wandering through the Peterborough Library – it’s small but it has a great selection.
  10. Snuggles with my favourite bunnies – the cold weather does have some advantages.
  11. And a bonus! (Just because this post is up so late) Port Adelaide's much needed win last night - made me grin from ear to ear (and yell and cheer and sing at the top of my lungs) 


*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment