Monday 18 July 2016

Life Lately: Why the long break?
















It's been well over a week since I posted and I thought it was time for a little update. The reason for my long absence: I took a few days off to celebrate my birthday and then on the night of said birthday I found a lump on Hutchinson's chest. Since then it's been visits to the vet for tests and an anxious wait to find out what it is (the vet thinks it's probably just a fatty lump but samples have been taken to rule out anything worse). I had hoped to update with the news that it was nothing of any consequence however the results are not in so we are still anxiously waiting. In the mean time I've been struggling to concentrate on anything much. Hopefully we get some good news soon and it will be back to regular content! So, Just a quick update:

Watching: Zootopia - it was as good as I hoped it would be.
Reading: The Killer's Cousin by Nancy Werlin.
Listening to: An audio book of Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon (on Overdrive).
Cooking: Very little - I've been relying on dinners out and easy meals while I've been busy worrying.
Feeling: Worried.
Planning: One day at a time.
Loving: My little boy - Mr Hutchinson.
Enjoying: Being on holidays.

Little things of note:

  • After spending a few hours last night suffering from a migraine, today has been a lazy one - some house work, some reading, comfy clothes and a warm dog.
  • Labelling things makes me disproportionately happy (for someone so disorganised, organisation is very calming!)
I've tried very hard to be honest in this post and, unfortunately, that means it's not the happiest place right now, fingers crossed it's all sorted out soon - I'll keep you all posted.

A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment