Friday 26 August 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

source 

If you read Wednesday's post then you know just how busy this past week has been! But the busy has, overall, been very positive and I've been doing a lot of lovely things. Of course having a brand new puppy hasn't made anything easier! Oh well, that's the way of life - here's what's been making me smile this week:

  1. My new hair colour being almost exactly what I wanted - I was expecting it to take at least a couple of appointments to get it right.
  2. Seeing Bad Moms with the lovely Julia.
  3. How well Sam and Akela are getting on - love those pups.
  4. Going to the Fisherman's Wharf Markets and the football with my dear old dad. 
  5. My students reaction to my new hair colour - 'you look like Anna from Frozen, Miss'
  6. Akela sleeping in until 7.30 on Tuesday morning.
  7. Finally being able to wear my mustard yellow duffel coat without it clashing with my hair (much)
  8. Watching Akela play - he's managed to coerce Jack into a game and he's made an awful mess playing in his water bowl, so messy but had me laughing!
  9. Finding the time to sit down and actually finish a hot cup of tea.
  10. The first signs of spring - trees are bursting into blossoms on the side of the road, it's glorious! 






*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment