Friday 23 September 2016

10 things that have made me happy this week

source 





































This week has been fairly busy, not only was I in at work everyday but I got to spend some time planning some lessons and actually teaching them, which was tiring but a nice change from the usual week to week activities. Consequently writing my usual preamble is proving to be a little more difficult than usual! To save my work addled brain I'll jump straight into it:


  1. Pasta bake for dinner - ever since my trusty base sauce was discontinued I've been trying to find a way to reproduce it, (preferably as quickly and easily as the original) last night I think I did it, and it was even better reheated for dinner again tonight!
  2. One of the books I ordered from the library coming in - I now have a bit of a stack but I wouldn't have it any other way.
  3. Catching another morning tea at work - I've really lucked out on the good food this term.
  4. Seeing the sun peek out today - reminds me that winter is on the way out.
  5. Three dogs gleefully running around the back yard together.
  6. Curling into a warm bed after a long day and reading a couple of chapters of one of my books - obligatory German Shepherd cuddles most definitely included.
  7. Cheap blueberries - a great healthy little snack and I can't resist the love I get when I share them with the bunnies! 
  8. Planning for the weekend - a hair appointment, a catch up with my dad and maybe some time exploring Clare.
  9. Finally trying out the bullet journal trend - I think I'm sold. 
  10. Walking into the kitchen to find the cat stuck in the rabbit's play pen - silly thing can't even jump waist height and had to unceremoniously haul herself up the side of the pen to get out! Cat clearly can't cat. 







*** Happy sharing inspired by Rosie ***

No comments:

Post a Comment