Thursday 22 December 2016

Outfit // It's Not Easy Being Green


I'll be honest, I wasn't sure if I should post these photos or not. Don't get me wrong, I loved the outfit, but I just don't love the photos... I'm not even sure why I don't like them - it might be the over abundance of green or it might be that I'm not used to posting outfits that are so casual, I'm really not sure but here they are! This outfit was very comfortable, it almost felt like a day out in my pyjamas but with much more style (and, trust me, that is never a bad thing).

I bought the playsuit second hand off of eBay and when it arrived it was Kermit frog green, not my favourite colour! Rather than getting rid of it I chucked it into a dye bath and turned it into a deep teal, now I love it.






Outfit Details: playsuit, top, shoes, bag - thrifted // necklace - Lovisa  

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment